Main features of Ertacetal® POM
Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials offers both homopolymer and copolymer grades of Ertacetal® including an enhanced bearing grade material.
- High mechanical strength, stiffness, and hardness.
- Excellent resilience.
- Good creep resistance.
- High impact strength, even at low temperatures.
- Very good dimensional stability (low water absorption).
- Good sliding properties and wear resistance.
- Excellent machinability.
- Good electrical insulating and dielectric properties.
- Physiologically inert (most grades are suitable for food contact).
- Not self-extinguishing.
Ertacetal® POM formulations
Polyoxymethylene Homopolymer + Polytetrafluoroethylene